Indy 500 Carb Day Race Predictions and Review

Картинки по запросу Indy 500

How cool is that so this is carb day at the Indianapolis 500 were hanging out here in the garage area for the first time that's kind of fun so I I suppose since I didn't do a video on Monday talk about the practice session I guess we'll talk about both of them right now.  

I think what we're kind of standing here in the very back a quarter of the of the lot here and I think the winner of this race is going to come from one of these garages whether or not it's going to be the the ed carpenter racing team or a good camera work there Kevin Hey you got a shot up or whether it's gonna be as ready on a sport but I'll tell you what I think that the Harding Steinbrenner team may be in the cat bird seat let me tell you why there's 2 cars that have kind of noticed throughout practice that have looked the best in traffic and it's the 27 car of Alexander Rossi
in the 88 of called her to.  And you know what's kind of interesting is that throughout practice and qualifying we saw the power the horsepower the Chevrolets most of times up at the top of the charts but it looks like if it's not going to be just a hot day it's gonna be humid day gonna be a lot of moisture in the air and that's usually not very good for engines so it's not gonna be horsepower race on on Sunday and I think what that's going to end up doing is producing handling race where the cars that handle the best you're going to going to be the ones going to the front and to me cold heard as been easily one of the best cars right now as well as always and Ross it looks like they can pass cars at will and that looks like you know with this era package it looks like that's kind of the key whether or not you're gonna win this race is whether or not you can pass people so I don't know I I would say I would say those who would be looking to be the favorites right now but at the same time I think there's definitely a possibility that we see just ed carpenter racing and and team Penske just swapping the lead back and forth I don't know exactly which of the ed carpenter cars that would take I've kind of been in team at Jones for a while.  Because I think he's trying to stick it again Ashley and I think he might end up doing it this year because he's just been fast but he's been quiet and a lot of times the quiet guys of the fast guys at Indianapolis I'll talk about the Indy lights race will quick holy crap how awesome was the Indy lights race usually one of the best races in motor sports of the year didn't disappoint again a close finish passing 3 wide action throughout most of the race and it was just fantastic lot a lot of fun from that race congradulations to Alexander not Alexander ask you Oliver ask you there we go.  Drove a great race and and tip a wry Norman right at the the checkered flag so I guess I'll leave you with this since I don't know if I'm gonna have another opportunity I'll talk to you real quick about what I think is gonna happen this race you've heard a little bit there.  It's tough I think the smart money honestly I think the smart money is on her to.  Just because of the handling factor of the race.  I definitely think I Jones is gonna be a factor I don't know about passion it's kind of hard to to decide because a lot of times you'll go faster qualifying it'll be slow in the race. 

So who knows there will power obviously always be strong Ellie okay never seems like he's pretty confident the quiet or confident but quietly confident there there's a word but I don't know I think I think at the moment I'm taking her to.  But but I think Ross is gonna be strong as well Serasa her to and I want to bring in somebody right now who a lot of people have asked me to say hi to and.  And and we're gonna bring him in here it's a it's Michael cozy junior it's a win value 20 hi how you doing buddy I'm doing great.  He loves carb day because that he likes getting drunk now I'm just getting that's that's a of a blatant lie yeah what was that for later okay so when Val Michael.  We got the race because I think this is kind of the thing unless you're doing a video I don't want to I don't want to still be on that one but okay not I I'm going Rossi I think he's he's the man I think you've got a really fast car makes a great movie and I don't know man I thinking it done okay let's win twenties pick if you got anything else to say not that I can't wait for the race man I'm so excited that's awesome that you know I'll bring you guys into said you guys help me out we're going to bring in Kyle cut person might my go kart teammate real quick I'm I'm guessing I know you're gonna pick but guns it anyway. 

Email get out of here get out of here Graham Rahal is gonna be in the wall on lap one.  All right we got original big bright here might as well make a pick what he got well I mean not look on top of my head you know I wouldn't mind if no rookie gets a but my heart says a carpenter I think they get a carpenter in this one there you go a big said garbage I think I've got everyone well guess Kevin who's doing the camera work did you just say together or you think.  Kevin thinks it's going to be Scott Dixon so that is the the carb day report I hope you've had fun I hope if you've come out to carb day and you're watching this later thank you is pretty awesome. 

So I guess that's gonna be it for at least the the at the track coverage I might do one at the end of the race I'm not really sure how I'm going to cover the race yet.  Tthank you guys so much  ...
Indy 500 Carb Day Race Predictions and Review Indy 500 Carb Day Race Predictions and Review Reviewed by ElektonikRusya on 8:36:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.